Friday, September 25, 2015

A little update

Hi my fellow followers! I know it's been a long time since I have posted any DIY posts, it's been a busy time for me & my family! My husband & I were blessed with a happy & healthy baby boy that we're still in the process of getting the adoption papers taken care of. He's now 2 1/2 months old and is a smart little guy! Also my sister's house caught on fire one day while they were away from home. It's about a 90% total loss so her & her kids are staying with me & my husband until they can pick up the pieces. The sad thing is the fire was a freak happening. It started because of the bathroom window (which was one of the textured privacy glass) acted as a magnifying glass & caught the bathroom vanity on fire & super heated an air freshener can that was under the cabinet & caused it to spread the fire. The worst part was one of her 3 dogs perished in the fire from heat exhaustion.

Side bar, me & my husband have also been dumpster diving behind Game Stops & other department stores & I can't even begin to tell you how much stuff we have found! It's unbelievable what these stores throw away, especially things that have no business being in the trash. So far with all the things we have sold on eBay that we've found, we've made a total of $1200+/-   in just 60 days. I will also be adding pictures of things we find on here to show you guys how awesome (even though it's gross) dumpster diving is! My husband is too chicken to climb in the dumpsters so I'm the who jumps on in... which is funny because I'm short & chubby (or as jerks would say, fat!) Who knows, I might upload a picture of me in the dumpster! I will resume posting DIYs very soon! Talk to ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment